Your source for information on the latest and greatest in reading arts and entertainment!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Homeland...


I'll be honest. 

I was worried about 
Season 4 of Homeland. 


It seemed the raison d'etre of the show had become Carrie and Brody and Brody and Carrie. 

So I was relieved to move on!  
But I did think, oh boy, now what?  
I had read reviews that these two new episodes were underwhelming and the viewer really has to wait a few weeks  for things to get rolling....blah blah blah, standard stuff. 


Well imagine my surprise last night when I found myself on the edge of my seat and well, no spoilers! It was that good.



So catch up, comment below 
and let me know what you think.  

In the meantime, if you want to know what the fuss is all about, the Merrick Library has all three seasons on DVD.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment