Your source for information on the latest and greatest in reading arts and entertainment!

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Have e-books clicked with you yet?

blog book GIF

This article from The Guardian poses the question, "Has Jeff Bezos changed the way people read?"

Check Consumer Reports for the best e-readers!

Image result for overdrive appWhatever version comes to me first 
is how I read my next book. 
If Jennifer Egan's "Manhattan Beach" 
comes in first as an e-book via Overdrive,
that's how I'll read it. 

When reading in bed, 
I prefer the e-version as opposed to my"book with my itty bitty book light attachment" set up. 
But as I said, whichever version comes in first- I'm all in. 


Overdrive gets a face lift!
Find and download this app to your reading devices:
Image result for libby app








No comments:

Post a Comment